In case when the thermometer and barometer readings are not accurate, this is how you can re-calibrate it.
- Go to Barometer and temperature mode.
- Hold Adjust button until the current temperature value start to flash.
- To switch the adjust mode between temperature and pressure readings, press the Mode button.
- Use the Light (decrease) and Alti (increase) button to adjust the temperature or pressure value.
- Press Adjust button to apply the new values.
Note: to reset the calibrated values back to factory values, just simply press the Light and Alti buttons simultaneously. You should see the OFF message.
References or Credits: