- Copy and paste the Tcl code example below into a text editor.
- Save the text file as Tcl script with ".tcl" as extension.
- Click "Customize" button at the tasks window.
- Create and new flow based on "none" existing flow. Lets name this flow as "refit".
- Click Ok and you will be prompt with a customization window. Click the "Tcl Scripts" button located at the bottom left.
- Name the task name as "refit".
- Point the Tcl file name to the location of the Tcl script.
- Click Ok. You will see a knew tasks flow based on Tcl script.
Example Tcl code
# Place & Route
execute_module -tool fit
# TimeQuest Timing Analyzer
execute_module -tool sta