- Balance your body when you are walking with heavy backpack.
- Increase your endurance while you are hiking by distributing your climbing strength and energy to both of your upper body thus lessen the stress on your legs.
- Save your knee in the long run when descending from mountains.
- Cross river with ease.
- Test for the depth of a mud pool.
- Rest your backpack whenever you take a break.
- Protect yourself from wild animals.
- and the list will go on ...
Watch this video from Leki how trekking poles can help you with your hiking, trekking and walking.
References or Credits: