Google Ads

How to make my custom AdSense Ads appear in my Blogger mobile view site

I have added my custom AdSense ad as a widget using the Blogger layout editor but some how the AdSense ad appears only in dekstop view of my blog. It does not appears at all in my mobile view. I know i can enable the Blogger built-in AdSense widget and it will automatically appears in the mobile site, but i wanted to have more control over my ads and monitor them.

To make the ad widget to appear in the mobile view, you just have to add the mobile='yes' attribute of the widget HTML source from the Blogger template HTML edit. Refer to this post on how to use the attribute:

http://almost-a-technocrat.blogspot.com/2012/09/how-to-make-blogger-widgets-to-appear.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Better SKMEI 1358 Instructions Manual

A Better SKMEI 1418 / 1427 Instructions Manual

How to force stop or cancel Android download manager downloading process

SKMEI 1358 Review