How to enable Amazon Kindle Keyboard diagnostics mode
Follow the steps below to enable the diagnostics mode
- On your Amazon Kindle, press Home button to go to your home page.
This step is important to make sure the change you are going to do will take effect. If you are doing this while an eBook is open, the change will not take effect.
- Connect your Amazon Kindle to your computer with a USB cable.
- Create an empty file with the file name "ENABLE_DIAGS" in the Kindle root/top-level folder.
- Eject your Amazon Kindle Keyboard.
- Restart your Amazon Kindle: Menu > Settings > Menu > Restart