- Download MOBAC.
- Download ViewToolRanger.
- Extract both downloaded applications into their respective directories.
- Start MOBAC and create a new atlas in Mobile Atlas Creator using the "OSM Tracker tile storage" format.
- For details on how to create the atlas, please read the MOBAC documentation.
- For details on the setup, please read the ViewToolRanger documentation.
13 August 2012
Map cache location in mobile operating system:
- Symbian : /ViewRanger/MapCache/_PAlbTN/[layer]/[zoom]/[x]/[y]
- Android : /Android/data/com.augmentra.viewranger.android/cache/[layer]/[zoom]/[x]/[y]
Just in case you were unable to select Open Cycle Map as your download source in your MOBAC software, please refer to How to add OSM Cycle Map as custom map source to MOBAC post on how to add the download source.
3rd September 2012
Please note when selecting the MOBAC output folder in ViewToolRanger for conversion, select the Atlases parent folder for the ViewToolRanger to work properly.
References or Credits:
- How to add OSM Cycle Map as custom map source to MOBAC
- Viewranger map cache structure